BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Even if it's just for a few hours! Last week was hard - I had a lot of extra time with all the kids since it was Spring Break. I tried to take them places and have activities to keep them busy, plus a lot of time playing outside. It probably helped a bit, but it was still a struggle. I don't know how many times I heard C2 say he doesn't love me, or C1 tell me that I'm so mean. By Saturday, I was so worn down that I can't remember how many times I cried. I know I shouldn't let what the kids say get to me, but after a while it just does. I'm so thankful for having a night out with friends! They have no idea how much they all mean to me. I feel so much better now - like I'm actually able to handle what they throw at me for a couple more months! I think I'd lose my sanity without my girlfriends! I just wish I could see them all more often!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I was so happy you got to get out! Hope we didn't scare you too much, we were just letting off steam from our hectic lives as well lol!

Hoping we can do it again soon...and I'm always here if you ever need to talk! Love ya girl!