BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

C2's Big Day

Well, C2 is 4 years old now! I really cannot believe how big my boys are getting. I know people say all the time how quickly time goes by with kids, but I am amazed. It's like once that first baby arrives, you enter some parallel world where everything flies by you at a rapid pace. You never really get to slow down and soak it all in.

It's sad to me that I have so few memories of my boys as babies. We love to sit down as a family and look through photo albums, and it's then that my memories come flooding back to me. I remember when C2 was born and how much C1 loved him. He told everyone in the hospital room they couldn't touch him because he was his "bubba." It was very sweet. I remember being so worried when C2 was a little behind on his vocabulary. Everyone told me he would talk eventually, but he was talking! Just not words. Ha - now you can't get him to stop talking. And what an imagination! That boy can make up the most amazing, funny stories at the drop of a hat! I will not be surprised if he is a writer someday. And scrappy! Oh my that boy is scrappy - he will be in wrestling, I'm sure. Once you make him mad, you can't stop him. He's like a tasmanian devil! It's hard to get him seperated from someone because you are trying so hard not to laugh! I love the time I get to spend with him every day playing Bionicles, cars, rescue heros - everything! He is such a fun little boy and I absolutely love watching him grow into a little man. I just wish it could happen a little more slowly.

1 comments:

ashlee said...

they grow up sooo fast:)